International Brands Group (IBG) is a global leader in design, development, sourcing and sales of branded sports, outdoor, uniform and safety footwear and apparel.
At IBG we are hungry for success, entrepreneurial in how we conduct business, trusted by our partners and we have lots of fun along the way! Our team comes from all corners of the globe, each with different backgrounds and experiences, offering their own unique set of skills. It is our people that make the business and grow our brands.
For the finance team we are looking for an Accountant with a hands-on mentality, who also assists the Operational side in the logistical process. With two existing brands and new brands to launch in the upcoming months, there is lots of exciting stuff going on in the business, and we would love to have you as part of it!
SPECIFICATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preforming daily accounting procedures
- Making sure all sales invoices and credit notes are raised timely and correct
- Accruals and making entries when needed
- General journal entry when needed
- Managing of base data of financial system (Debtors, Creditors, General Ledgers, etc.)
- Weekly, monthly and yearly reporting for management and Licensor, like creditors report, royalty report and financial statements
- Supporting Finance Manager in day-to-day activities or requests made by co-workers, customers, suppliers or other related parties
- Advising management on financial implications when needed / requested
- Help with maintaining of the invoices mailbox when needed
- Acting as contact person for co-workers, customers, suppliers and all other related parties with finance issues or questions
- Preparing financial statements for customers
- Managing export documentation relating to Letters of Credit and Bills of Exchange (payment terms)
- Creating warehousing reports
- Making sure the stock reports are up to date
- Checking if information is correct in Microsoft BI
- Setting up payment run
- Approving draft bank guarantee document (Letter of Credit = L/C) from customer’s bank before shipment
- Providing support for the Operations team
- Handling, checking and collating of export documents needed for customs clearance (commercial invoice, packing list, Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin, etc.)
- Managing of base data of operational system (creation of new customers, VAT codes, etc.)
- Education in MBO Business Administration
- MBO level of thinking and working
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Computer literate (Outlook, Work, Excel, SAP and Exact)
- High level of integrity and initiative
- Proactive and customer-oriented attitude
- Being able to work both independently and in a team
Please be sure to add a few words in your application to give us an idea on who you are and what motivates you to apply!
NOTE: We are currently not interested to be contacted by intermediaries to fulfil the role.