International Brands Group (IBG) is a global leader in the design, development, sourcing and sales of branded sports, outdoor, uniform and safety footwear and apparel. With over 40 years of experience in the industry and a global loyal customer base, IBG is a stable business partner for our global client base, and a great company to work for!
These are exciting times. For the world as a whole and for IBG in particular as we are launching new brands next to our well-known brands Hi-Tec and Magnum. For this fun, dynamic and entrepreneurial team made up of 10 different nationalities, we are looking to add an energetic and committed fulltime colleague to support all brands in the business in the role of
GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER
In this exciting role, you will be managing the marketing team, position IBG brands, work closely with our distributor partners to support their marketing needs and help elevate the company across all brands.
- Own category voice and positioning across IBG brands
- Support our global distributor-based marketing teams to develop a strategic brand plan for IBG brands
- Strategy execution - present brand direction to customers, how to implement the strategy and provide the tools. Discuss requirements and prepare catalogues, instore retails setups and advertisements for partners.
- Category strategic marketing direction – support the brand direction and strategy in partnership with key stakeholders. Forge strong relationships at all levels including; PR, media, digital/social media, military/tactical marketing, retail marketing, events, creative, .com and retail stores.
- Drive Go To Market Strategies – develop and own all marketing strategies. Design rolling 18 month marketing plan tied to overall business plan. Align product, sales and marketing strategy.
- Partner with Product Teams - be an active, integrated part of the product team to ensure delivery of their business needs from a Brand Marketing perspective. Have deep understanding of business objectives as well as key products, USPs, and SKU productivity. Liaise with the product development and technical teams ensuring that all marketing needs are covered.
- Consumer and business analytics – collaborate with internal and external partners to define the target consumer and develop reporting structure to evaluate our effectiveness in reaching that consumer. Use consumer research and business analysis to understand the competition, channel dynamics, consumer segmentation & positioning, product segmentation and sales performance.
- Partner with Sales Team - assist sales team in sales meeting presentations and major account presentations.
- Creative Management - write creative briefs, brief designers, videographers, printers, etc., and manage the creative development timeline and process.
- Brand management - develop and protect IBG brands and brand strategies. Manage brand budgets.
- Seasonal product launches - deliver strategy and assets for Sales/ Launch meetings.
- Trade show strategy and execution.
- Manage social responsibility project for different brands.
- Project management.
- Team management – provide framework, manage day to day work, manage personal development.
- Day-to-day management of customer requests, bespoke asset development and local marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor level of thinking and working
- 10 years of relevant marketing experience in a fast-paced, product-oriented, consumer-driven company
- Understanding and experience within the branded footwear and apparel sector would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Skilled to work with Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Keynote, Prezi, Graphic Design
- Experience managing P&L and budgets
- Proven experience managing and leading a team
- Strategic thinker, not minding executing when necessary
- Strong communication skills and able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Energetic and positive
- Customer and consumer minded
- Results driven
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
What we offer in addition to a competitive salary:
- 20 holidays plus bridge days (such as Christmas holiday closing), adding one day per year worked with a maximum of 25
- Health insurance compensation
- Company pension
- Travel allowance
- Summer and Christmas parties with partners, and other celebratory events
- Comfortable office environment near beautiful Naarden-Vesting
You will be welcomed in an international hard working, progressive and fun-loving team of 25 colleagues in a flat hierarchy where individuals, their ideas and their contributions make a real difference to the running of the business.
Interested, or know anyone that might fit the bill? Send your resume and motivation to Suzanne van Tiel at email@example.com
For more information, check our website www.internationalbg.com or Instagram: @internationalbrandsgroup