International Brands Group (IBG) is a global leader in design, development, sourcing and sales of branded sports, outdoor, uniform and safety footwear. We have been in the footwear business for over 40 years with existing brands Hi-Tec and Magnum, and launching multiple new brands this year.
At IBG we are hungry for success, entrepreneurial in how we conduct business, trusted by our partners and we have lots of fun along the way! Our team comes from all corners of the globe, each with different backgrounds and experiences, offering their own unique set of skills. It is our people that make the business and grow our brands.
These are exciting times. For the world as a whole and for IBG in particular as we are launching our new brands. The launches are phased and will go through different channels, gradually adding workload to our back office. Therefore, we are seeking an energetic and committed fulltime Customer Service and Operations Representative to support the new and old business. In this role you process orders, communicate directly with our customers both B2B and B2C, handle any issues that occur in the process and support the logistics and operational process.
- Contact with customers (B2B and B2C)
- Check and handle emails from customer services mailbox
- Liaise with the marketplaces (e.g Amazon, Zalando, etc.) (B2C)
- Support Digital Director in set up and management of customer service flow and tools (B2C)
- Process customer orders in operational IT system (B2B)
- Support sales managers in Benelux, Germany and UK, processing sales orders (B2B)
- Handle potential complaints with product, shipping, etc. (B2B)
- Assist in the supply chain/ logistics process
- Close contact with our external warehouse to ensure adequate stock levels
- Assist in managing product data in operational system (IT’s Perfect). Like creating and managing labels and barcodes, description, sizes, colours, pictures, etc
· MBO level 4 or higher level of thinking
· 3-6 years of working experience in the field of customer service and (order) administration, with an understanding of the supply chain/ logistics process
· Experience with working in a B2C environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German
· Some knowledge of Dutch is a pre
· Experience with working with marketplaces like Amazon could be a benefit
· Service minded and excellent communication skills on all levels
· Accurate, proactive, stress resistant and a hands-on mentality
· Able to prioritise
· High level of commitment
· Team player and ability to work independently
· Energetic and sociable
· Market based salary
· Positive and passionate international colleagues
· International clients
· Comfortable and informal office environment
· Christmas parties and other celebratory events and drinks
· Staff discount on products
· Collective health insurance contribution by the employer, and pension
Interested, or know anyone that might fit the bill? Send your resume and motivation to Suzanne van Tiel at firstname.lastname@example.org.